Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES by the Angry Nintendo Nerd

I dont think I will ever get tired of the Angry Nintendo Nerd and his rants. He whines for a while, but the bit at the end is the pure golden vitriol of an 8 year old channeled through a 30 year old man.

I still play a lot of these older NES games as well, and I have to say TMNT is one that nearly drove me insane as a kid, although I remember beating it. Shredder was nearly impossible. But if the games were designed for kids, why were they so devilish and horrible? I think many, many early videogame developers actually hated children. The people who designed games like TMNT, Ghosts n Goblins, and Rush n Attack for the NES should have a class action lawsuit filed against them by all the emotionally scarred kids whose fragile psyches were shattered in the 1980s.

All I know is James and me could definitely use some counseling paid for by Nintendo's surging share price, and probably a few more Rolling Rocks wouldnt hurt either.


Check out more Angry Nintendo Nerd videos on youtube.

No comments: