Friday, January 30, 2009

Monkeys Are Fucking Awesome
















It was the last day of our gluttonous, binge-drinking honeymoon and we were soaking in what we could of our last few minutes in the Mayan Riviera. I was at complete peace knowing that we were leaving and had experienced all that we could during our stay. That is, until the dude with the monkey came strolling down the beach. I was not leaving until I had a picture with that god-damn monkey. And even though I had to kill the owner to get the picture, It was well worth it.

Obviously, Chronic is still in purgatory awaiting his fate, but I promise he'll be back shortly. Until then, enjoy this photo of myself and some dude's monkey... and a partial shot of my wife's right breast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They say pets look like their owners so is this you with the owner?

http://i42.tinypic.com/2iubx8k.jpg

I remember a really great call to a phone in show involving a monkey and a holiday. I'll try and find it.

Chronic said...

dude you look SO wasted in that picture

md galaxy said...

yes, I was a happy man right there