Friday, May 3, 2013

Splinter Cell Blacklist: Spies vs Mercs Trailer



4v4 Spies vs Mercs? Holy shit is all I can say. Bond, what are you going to do when I fly a mini-drone up in those shadows? You can run, and then you can hide, but when you finally get to that last data terminal, look behind you. Just like at the end of this trailer, Im going to be standing right there. You better have one last trick up your sleeve, cause my gun is aimed at your head and my finger is on the trigger.

Between Splinter Cell Blacklist,Watchdogs, GTA V, Rainbow 6 Patriots, and The Last of Us, who even needs a new generation of consoles? Seriously, how could any launch lineup top that? They are gonna need a new Burnout game on Day 1 if they want me to buy one, otherwise I can easily see holding off until 2014. 

1 comment:

Bond said...

I'm going to electric shock the hell out of your mini drone and then you a couple times. And if I'm at the data terminal and you're behind me I'm gonna do a backflip off the wall and land on your head.