Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gears of War 2: Launch Trailer



2 Gears trailers in 3 days I know is a bit much, but this one is actually good. You might want to preorder the game if you havent yet, I think its going to get really high review scores because of all the different modes and features added, and will quickly be sold out in most stores. From the day it gets released until The Godfather 2 comes out in February, I expect this game to be in my 360 a lot of the time. There are some other cool titles still on the horizon for 2008 - Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty 5, and Prince of Persia being at the top of my list, but Gears stands alone when it comes to what Im most pumped up about. Im so pumped up, I might have to flip out ninja style and go chop some heads off. That always lets off some steam.

2 comments:

md galaxy said...

FLYING 360 JUMPKICK OF DEATH TO THE FACE!!

I am actually very excited about Gears 2. I finally get my 360 back tomorrow and rest assured I will buy this game.

Anonymous said...

I pre-ordered Gears 2 a week ago and they gave me the Box! Ha