Sunday, October 19, 2008

Houston, we have a problem



So the power supply in my computer failed. Its got a lifetime warranty but it will take a week for the new one to get here so I dont think I will be blogging. Aside from that, and running bad in poker, my car was overheating, and it turns out it needs major engine work, like $1900 worth, or possibly a new engine entirely, as this one already has 120K miles on it. Also, my business partner from my music studio bailed out over the summer and stiffed me on about 4 months rent. So, with all of these events conspiring against my financial and mental well being, it doesnt look like Im going to Amsterdam in November for a certain annual international festival, which sucks because I could really use a vacation - just to get out of NYC and get some fresh air. Oh well. As Ive said before, things dont always work out how you want them to. Thats life. Overall, I cant complain too much, because you have to be happy for the things you have in life rather than what you dont. Hopefully I'll be blogging again next week.

3 comments:

md galaxy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that man. I swear whenever one thing goes wrong for me, the rest follows. Just seems to be how it works. You'll be back on top in no time though.

Anonymous said...

Inject a new item into the cat's world and see how long it takes to get utterly dominated and destroyed.