Saturday, October 25, 2008

Taylor Swift - Should've Said No - Live

Taylor Swift has finally supplanted Alicia Keys as the most talented young female artist in America, and I dont even usually listen to country music, but her first album is amazing. This 19 year old girl writes all her own material, plays a badass guitar, sings with every ounce of emotion in her being, and doesnt look too bad in the shower either. With several #1 hits, including the above song, she has taken over country music in 2008. Next up? The rest of the world. Her second album, Fearless, will be released November 11th, 2008.

4 comments:

Chronic said...

I wonder what the guy who the song was about thinks when he sees this video. Like, uh, can I get a do-over?

Dude, whoever she was, shes clearly wasnt worth it! Shouldve said no!

Anonymous said...


"Should've said d'oh!"

Anonymous said...

tell me your kidding...

ak

Chronic said...

Not kidding, I thinks shes pretty amazing. I realize country music isnt for everyone. If you were a big country music fan, and you told me she wasnt that great, your opinion would have a lot more weight with me. But if you dont like any female country singers at all, is that really Taylor's fault, or more just a reflection of your own personal taste?